Wednesday 28 March 2018

@Phil - Pose Shot Updated

I have changed the lighting and the shadows within shot number 2 from the ones uploaded earlier. I am currently working on adding bushes and leaves. I have a few bushes designed but am struggling to get these to work when rending in maya, as the method I am using is what worked for the 2d mouths, so I am unsure as to why the transparent background is not working. I will try to resolve this tomorrow in uni. For the leaves I am yet to draw them out but I was thinking of simply using swirls to fit into the theme of the bushes and trees, please let me know your opinion on this. Overall I feel as if the lighting for the pose shot below is better than the previous. If you have any suggestions please let me know.


Bush design 1

Bush design 2 
Bush design 3

No comments:

Post a Comment