Saturday 31 March 2018

Major - Updated Pose Shots

I am still having trouble creating the 2d bushes within maya. They keep rendering without the transparent background but I am unaware why as the method I am using should be correct. I will try to resolve this during the week.  I have updated the floor plane and the lighting to give a cleaner look to the scene. I still wish to place the stand in trees by dynamics, which will allow them to be scattered randomly across the plane at a random size and rotation. I still need a bit of help with this but again, will get this resolved during the week.





2 comments:

  1. In Arnold you have to make sure you untick 'Opaque' on the shape node of the object that you want transparency. Also if you're using something with transparency make sure you have at least 1 sample on for 'Transmission' in the render settings...I'm not sure if that is it but those are easy settings to forget!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you! I’m sure it’s something simple like this that I’m missing, I’ll try both, thank you!

      Delete