Thursday 7 December 2017

Minor Project - Character Modelling Progress

So for with the progress of modelling of my character I have managed to model the main shape of the characters head. I have made some slight changes to the character while modelling, such as initially I was planning on having 2d eyes and mouth. But I found it is easier for me to model eyes and create an eye rig, then it would be to draw all the different sets of eyes. I am still planning on keeping the character with a 2d mouth as creating a full facial rig can be very time consuming. Currently the character is bald as I am trying to work out the best way to create the characters hair. I am planning on using a similar method to how we made the skull cap with the Jet Pack Jones model, but I am going to do some research to find the most time efficient way to model this part of the character. 



No comments:

Post a Comment