Thursday 30 November 2017

Minor Project - Voice Actor Development

I have been in discussion with a few voice actors and I have received some files back from them. 

The first one which I received back was my least favourite one, as I feel as if the actors voice doesn't fit the role. But by using this person its shown me what type of voice I don't want in the animation. Narrowing down my voice actors to choose from to make it easier.


Narration Test 1 from Ian Garling on Vimeo.


The second and third recording are coming from the same person, but at different speeds with slightly different pronunciations. 


Narration Test 2 from Ian Garling on Vimeo.

Narration Test 3 from Ian Garling on Vimeo.

I feel as if the narration in test number 2 would be the best suited for the animation. I like the pace in which the actor read the poem, as well as his upbeat sound. 

As always any feedback will be greatly appreciated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment