Thursday 9 November 2017

Minor Project - Post it note Storyboard

As I have learnt in previous projects, my drawing skills aren't to the best of their ability and drawing multiple things can be very time consuming, such as a storyboard for example. I am still planning on drawing a storyboard which I will then use to create an animatic, but for now I have created a storyboard from post it notes. This allows me to easily move shots around, cut them and add some, without loosing the added time it will take to draw and re draw these shots. I have worked on this storyboard trying to finalise it and am happy with how it is currently looking. Once this is reviewed by Alan or Phil I will then use it as a base for drawing my storyboard, knowing what to draw for which shot.

The orange post it notes contain the camera movement and the action of the character.

The blue post it notes contain the dialogue of the poem that will be read throughout the animation by a narrator.





















No comments:

Post a Comment