Wednesday 15 November 2017

Minor Project - Further Character Development

 I have been working on the overall look of my character, trying to work to get him to a final point which I am happy with. At first my character looked too innocent for the role he was going to play. I needed to make him more mischievous and a bit rougher. The first few drawings aren't final but was the start towards my final character.


 The image above and the following ones below of the character are what I would like my final character to look like. I will now start drawing him digitally and working on different colour comps to make the character the most appealing possible.



As well as working on the main character of the animation, I have also been finalising the design of the Garbage-o-saur. The secondary character in the animation. I feel as if I am at a point to take this character to be drawn digitally as well so I can work on different colours and expressions.


No comments:

Post a Comment